ROSS WILLIAMS SOLICITORS – COVID-19 STATEMENT
We have been carefully observing the development of the spread, Government advice and information and media surrounding the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
To protect our staff, clients and other contacts we would like to issue the following advice.
We are committed to remaining open as long as possible, but the safety of our staff and clients must be paramount. Therefore it is inevitable at some stage that our office will be closed. All Fee Earners and most staff will have remote access to our computer system during any closure. We will be able to continue to communicate via email but we will not have access to answer the telephone. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.
We would like to reassure our clients that it is business as usual at Ross Williams Solicitors. Our staff currently continue to work as normal, however we are not receiving clients at our off. We are preparing for all eventualities and keeping the situation under constant review. We have plans in place to introduce different working arrangements should the need arise.
The wellbeing of our staff and clients remains our priority and we have put in place reasonable and proportionate arrangements to protect our colleagues and clients. These include:-
- Clients are advised not to attend our offices in any circumstance. Instead, we will arrange telephone consultation.
- Home visits will only be made if urgent and assessed on a case by case basis
- New client consultation will be via a telephone consultation
We will not visit clients:-
- If they have returned from travel to an affected country in the past 14 days
- if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- if they are displaying any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus – fever, cough, shortness of breath
- Business meetings will be conducted via telephone if possible
- We are allowing staff to self-isolate or work from home should they have recently travelled or feel concerned for their wellbeing.
- If any members of our team experience a new persistent cough and/or a high temperature above 37.8C they are self-isolating in line with Government guidance.
We wish to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions and will be reviewing the situation and updating this page regularly. We will continue to follow the Government guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us at our local office.
26 Tilehouse Street
Tel: 01462 636666
General email firstname.lastname@example.org